Kaitlin and Matt graduated from Pacific Lutheran University on Sunday, May 24, 2009.
Stephen's family is filled with PLU grads. Stephen's mom, dad, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Steve, Aunt Sandy, Aunt Carla, Uncle Gene ... all went to PLU! (I hope I didn't leave anyone out!).
Sitting in the stands with Kathleen as they played the same song (written by her professor the year she graduated) she walked to years ago was so special. Needless to say, it was a bit emotional :)
Kaitlin, with her purple lei and long blond hair, was easy to spot among the graduates. And, Matt ... what can I say about Matt ... we was impossible to miss. He was at least 6 inches taller than every other graduate in the place!
Kaitlin with her grandma Clarice, Aunt Carla, and Uncle Gene
The whole Hansen clan...
With our lil Kaitlin.
Stephanie and Kaitlin
Grandma Annabelle and Grandma Clarice
My mom and dad
Opening presents
Kathleen and her mom
Uncle Steve, Kaitlin, Matt, and Aunt Sandy
No comments:
Post a Comment