hey carly! angela gave me the site of your and stephen's blog. i like all the pictures from your escapades! -mickey
I am a little jealous that I missed Radiohead but the pictures of all of you guys in the rain makes me feel a little better!
i'll agree with angela about the rain. ;)
Whatever! The rain made it way more fun ... and in those ponchos, I didn't even get wet, but I did REALLY miss you guys :) Next time you better be there!
So you really can't tell me to update my blog when you are way behind me!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey carly! angela gave me the site of your and stephen's blog. i like all the pictures from your escapades!
-mickey
I am a little jealous that I missed Radiohead but the pictures of all of you guys in the rain makes me feel a little better!
i'll agree with angela about the rain. ;)
Whatever! The rain made it way more fun ... and in those ponchos, I didn't even get wet, but I did REALLY miss you guys :) Next time you better be there!
So you really can't tell me to update my blog when you are way behind me!
Post a Comment