Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ashley's Birthday

My baby sister turned 24 on August 14th this week and, in proper Ashley tradition, she did it up right. When it comes to birthdays, Ashley doesn't just have a birth DAY, she has a birth WEEK, sometimes a birth MONTH. She started the week out with a birthday party in L.A. with all her friends - a James Bond theme complete with several dress changes. Then she flew on back to the pacific northwest to celebrate with the family. Lori was in town too so it was a very fun reunion.

We all went to Roundtable for pizza and beer...

...and then back to my parent's for cake and presents.
Happy Birthday Ashley! Love you! Muah!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

aw, thanks sis!! Great post! I love you! Loved being able to celebrate my birthday with you, that sunset was incredible too!

The Green New Yorker said...

I love Round Table Pizza. Dang! I missed a good one.

The Hansens said...

yes, we missed you son.