Friday, November 4, 2011

One Year in a Flash!


 Brace yourself.
 I have a TON of pictures of Laken's birthday and I just can't help myself.
Here they all are...






Me and my girl

We did a banner with all her monthly pictures ... it was so fun to see her growth through the year.  I will admit I got a little weepy when I was making it - I can't believe how much she changed in just one year!


 Presents!









We did a time capsule for Laken to open on her 18th birthday.
I enclosed a note with her birthday invitation asking guests to write a note or bring a small item to include in the capsule.  It was so fun to see everyone's creativity.  Because there were some things that didn't fit in the capsule, I will be sealing the capsule and everything else inside a bigger box and will give it to her on her 18th birthday.  

Cake time!




 This was Laken's third(!) time doing the cake smash, but I think the third time was a charm.  She wasn't all that interested the first two times, but this time she devoured it and then demanded more.  She ended up eating three pieces!







No comments: