Monday, September 5, 2011

10 Months!

Laken turned 10 months on August 6, 2011.  I may have gone a little overboard on the pictures, but I just love how these capture my little on-the-go speedy girl.  

Laken took her first steps exactly on her 10 month birthday and she's been walking more and more throughout the month.  Just this weekend she took 11 steps all at once! She is starting to get into everything and is so curious and joyful.  I am so lucky to be her mommy!










Check out Laken's growth throughout the year here:

2 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG look how adorable she is! She is getting so big!!! The older they get, the more fun they get!! :)

sainsburys said...

What a doll! She is the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen! Congrats to you both on the most incredible little girl's I have ever seen!!! So Sweet! We really need to get together!!!