Laken's new sleeping situation, while bittersweet, has opened up some time for Stephen and I to get to spend some more time together. On Saturday night we had a little date night in the kitchen. I have working to perfect a Hansen family recipe for a while. It's a scandinavian dessert called osla kringla and it's a super simple recipe but hard to execute just perfectly. It's Stephen's absolute favorite and soooo delicious ... even my not so perfect batches have been super yummy.
We spent the evening baking together, drinking, and eating yummy food.
Here's the finished product - the closest we've come to perfect!
I didn't get a picture of the osla kringla before Stephen got his little paws on it. He wanted a piece right out the the middle :)
We made some of these too - goat cheese toasts with honey - yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment