Monday, December 7, 2009

Office Holiday Party

These pictures are a little dark and blurry, but I figured I'd post them anyway.
My office Holiday party was at Purple again this year. We've had it there for the last four years, and Stephen always says it's the best meal he has all year. We order "tapas style" and have the waiter bring out a bunch of dishes of his/her choosing. I think we all agreed this year we had the best picks yet.
White elephant gift exchange
Thankfully, Dave always carries a giant knife with him ... otherwise, I don't think Stephen could have opened his gift!
We couldn't resist including a "shocking pen" in one of our gifts ... it is the gift that keeps on giving (we had a lot of fun with a similar "shocking lighter" with Stephen's dad in Vegas last year)
Dave ended up stealing this gift and shocked himself with it a couple of times. Considering that he once let us test out a taser gun on him, I don't think he was too phased.
I actually bought three, so be warned - hee hee!

No comments: