Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's All About Ella!

We had a fun night this weekend with the Horwaths and the Hundahls
Mickey made us all dinner and Ella kept us very entertained.

The food was so good - it always is when Mickey cooks!

After dinner we bundled up and headed out to Zoolights!

Mickey and Eric made some delicious treats to take with us - This hot chocolate was seriously the best I've ever had!
So, unfortunately, this is the end of the blog post because when we arrived the park was already closed! It seems like we've been dealing with a lot of little bloopers like this lately - first getting all dressed up for a holiday party on the wrong day, and now getting all bundled up for a light show that was already closed! Oh well, we managed to have fun anyway - we always do with these guys!


4 comments:

Angela, Jon, Ella, and Elin said...

We are awesome!

michaela said...

angela-you're funny!

carly-thank you for the nice compliments! i'm happy we all had fun. i think i spilled hot chocolate everywhere while i poured it. hope i didn't get it on any of you!

once i'm back tomorrow i'll have to do my post!

The Hansens said...

I didn't get hot chocolate anywhere but in my belly - yum!

The Hansens said...

p.s., Angela's pictures are way better than mine - I can't believe I have to use just a regular old camera, it's a tragedy!