Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family Love In Reno


We had a wonderful weekend with the Hansen/LeMay clan down in Reno last week.
Us girls did some cooking ...
... and we all did a lot of eating
I'm pretty sure my baby bump was a couple inches bigger by the time I left!
... we did some relaxing...
... and listened to talented Trevor playing his music...
I satisfied a serious cheeseburger craving...
... and we thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful, loving, and warm family

An important part of our trip was getting to spend time with Grandma Clarice. She has been sick, but she was still in terrific spirits. Just to be around her is a blessing - her positive, upbeat attitude is contagious. We love her so much and were so happy to spend the weekend with her.

Here we are in her room sharing this blog with her. We showed her ultrasound pictures of the baby, and I read her a few entries from the blog.
And later that night, we all gathered around her bed and prayed with her. It was a very special, beautiful night.


Unfortunately, we only got to stay for a couple of days.
Here are some last minute pictures before we headed home. It was a very special weekend and we loved every minute.
Carla, Clarice, and David
Us & Grandma Clarice with Baby Hansen
And we're out!
Good-bye Reno...
...We'll be back in June for Grandma's 90th birthday!

No comments: