Saturday, April 4, 2009

Big News: Carly Skis Double Black Diamond!


I realize this blog's title is a little misleading in that it implies I have been skiing black diamonds regularly and just graduated to double blacks.  In truth, I thought I was skiing a single black diamond and the thought of that was very scary.  I was exhausted, sweating, and a little shaken by the time I reached the bottom, but I did it!  I skied the whole way down and only ate snow a couple of times.  The run was called Exterminator - yikes! After that run, I am ready to graduate to skiing more blacks (well, just single black diamonds ... the double was a bit much!)

Today was the most beautiful day.  We were up at Crystal Mountain and the sun shone all day without a single cloud in the sky.  

2 comments:

sainsburys said...

Congrats! We miss you guys!

michaela said...

you're much more daring than i! i won't go down any double black dianmonds any longer. too scary.