Monday, July 21, 2008

She's Here and She's Beautiful!

Graciella Evonne Horwath - Born July 19, 2008
We were at the hospital when she was born and got to see her when she was only about an hour old! She was so beautiful and was amazingly alert - she kept looking from face to face, taking us all in.
I am still in complete and total awe of Angela - not only did she kick labor's butt and rock it like a champ, but she is an absolute natural mother. I have had perma-grin since seeing her with Ella. I got to see my friend turn into a mother; her love was undeniable - you could see it in her face and hear it in her voice as she soothed her baby. She was absolutely glowing. Ella was such a good baby and even let us hold her :-)













2 comments:

sainsburys said...

How sweet! You look like a natural yourself.....one day ;)

The Green New Yorker said...

Uh oh...