Saturday morning, mom, Ashley and I went walking around Chambers Bay Golf Course. It was the first time I had been on the full walk - it's so beautiful down there. Mom showed off her walking skills ... we couldn't keep up with her!

On Saturday night, I had the girls over to the house. We played games and I serenaded everyone with my newly learned piano playing "skills" - Lori even danced to my playing (there IS a video of that - if I can get a hold of it I will post it)....
Easter morning we went to church at St. Theresa's and then to Linda's for breakfast. It was Linda's first holiday in the new house. It's such a nice house and way better for getting us all together. There's so much space! Plus, they're minutes away from my parents now.
We got Easter baskets .... complete with eggs full of silly putty! :)

It rained buckets on Easter ... literally, one step outside and you were drenched. After spending the morning with the Overbo's we braved the weather and drove down to Kelso to spend the evening with the Christians and the Hansens. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera, so we don't have any pictures, but we had a wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment