Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tyler's Wedding Weekend

Twigs Martini Bar after the wedding....











Good-bye Tyler and Maureen!
















Reception at the Masonic Temple
































The boys really put a lot of effort into the getaway car ... streamers, paint, inappropriate messages, and Barry White on full blast awaited Tyler and Maureen as they exited the Masonic Temple.
















































Cutest baby I have ever met ... I wanted to take him home! Please, Stephen, can I keep him?

JUST MARRIED....




























Wedding at First Presbyterian Church - Downtown Spokane



















































Tyler's ready for the BIG DAY....















Shootin' Pool the Night Before the Wedding















It was like an LCA reunion! Lauren and Nathan Robbins showed up later too ... We all couldn't believe it's been eight years since high school ... we don't look old do we?
























The Rehearsal Dinner - Old Spaghetti Factory - Downtown Spokane





Tyler had such wonderful things to say about each member of his party ... it's so great to see the two of them together again :)








The Huffs and the Hansens













Bachelor Party on the River



Gettin' in some last minute "guy time" before the big day.





























No comments: